Your Shreveport & Bossier City Real Estate Experts!
With years of experience helping local buyers and sellers just like yourself, we know how to locate the finest properties and negotiate the best deals. It's our job to know about the latest market conditions, government regulations, and upcoming developments — so that you don't have to. With a focus on on brilliant design, beautiful marketing, & luxury services, we have created a culture that spurs collaboration, technology, & social media with a unique marketing approach. We believe that beautiful design evokes emotion and emotion stirs the soul and creates a connection between the client, agent, & the home buying process. We have invested heavily in all aspects of this business from custom design to staging to amazing photography & film production to social media & internet optimization as well as cloud based transaction management in order to give our clients a one-of-a-kind real estate experience. This design and tech-forward approach has earned us many awards & accolades such as:
- Adam is part owner & one of the founders of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ally Real Estate located in Northwest Louisiana which has been recognized as the largest real estate start-up in Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices history.
- Team Lytle was recognized by Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices as a Chairman's Circle "Diamond" team for 2019, 2018, & 2017 which is awarded to the top 1/2 of 1% of all teams/agents in the Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices system.
- Team Lytle was ranked number one in NW Louisiana in terms of total volume of property sold and number of transactions for the calendar year 2017 by Real Trends as advertised by the Wall Street Journal.
- Team Lytle has been recognized as the top team in the state of Louisiana for Century 21 Worldwide for the calendar years 2015 & 2016.
- Team Lytle was recognized as the top producing team for Century 21 Elite in 2015.
- Team Lytle was recognized as one of the top 3 teams in the region (this includes all or parts of Louisiana, Oklahoma, & Arkansas) for Century 21 worldwide in 2015.
- Team Lytle was recognized by Century 21 worldwide as a Masters Team in 2014.
- Team Lytle was recognized as the top producing team in the Bossier City location of Realty Executives in 2012.
- Adam was recognized by SB magazine in multiple years as one of the top agents in NW Louisiana.
- Adam has been a multi-million dollar producer for 12 straight years.
- Adam was recognized as the top individual agent for Realty Executives SB's Bossier location in 2010 & 2011.
- Adam has been recognized as a member of the 100% Club within Realty Executives SB for multiple years.
- Adam was recognized as a member of the Executive Club within Realty Executives for multiple years.
As your Buyer's Representative, we can make the process of house hunting much easier and more efficient than if you did it all yourself. We can help you get financing, guide you to local neighborhoods, help you determine your budget, and prioritize a list of essential features that you need in your next home. We'll save you valuable time by finding the properties that best suit your requirements, and will show you only the most promising ones.
Once you've found a place that catches your eye, we'll look at comparable properties in the area to help determine a purchase offer. Then we'll negotiate on your behalf with the seller to make sure you get the most favorable terms.
It's our job to look after your best interests, and we will do so at no cost to you as a buyer.
If you're ready to start house hunting, you can search real estate listings now. You can also refer to our Buyer's Guide for helpful tools and buying advice. To start working with an agent right away, please contact us.
Selling a house on your own can be an overwhelming task. There's advertising to plan and budget for, open houses and private showings to arrange, purchase offers to negotiate, contract contingencies to worry about, and complicated paperwork to fill out. Make it easy on yourself by putting your home in the hands of seasoned professionals. We have extensive experience marketing properties and showing them to their best advantage.
First, we'll perform a comparable market analysis to determine the most appropriate price for your home. Then we'll provide home staging advice and suggest landscaping changes that will help draw buyers in. We'll advertise your home through a variety of methods, including local publications and online MLS listings. We may even showcase your home as part of our site's Featured Listings.
When it comes to negotiating a purchase offer, we'll make sure that you get the best price the market will allow. We'll help you understand contract contingencies and details of the closing process, in addition to handling all the paperwork for you. Essentially, we're here to represent you throughout the entire selling process, and to make sure that your real estate transaction is a positive and profitable experience.